Sales organizations hire the wrong person for a managerial role 82% of the time?*
Here are a few other statistics that may help you in your talent selection, alignment, and development efforts.
- Fewer than one out of five new sales hires added over the past 24 months have been successful. (2017 Sales Management Association research study)
- Organizations increase profitability 30% when selecting top talent scientifically. (Gallup)
- Each wrong hiring decision can add up to a million dollars or more in direct and indirect costs. (Weinfurter – Second Stage Entrepreneurship. Palgrave 2013)
- Sales organizations are planning to increase staff 67% in the next year. (2016 CSOi Sales Performance Optimization Study)
- Sales high performers are responsible for 67% more revenue than average performers. (McKinsey’s 2016 War for Talent Study)
Let us know how we can help fuel growth by transforming strategic objectives into sales actions!